07 March 2009

Monthly wrap up

I officially opened up the shop on Feb 3rd.  So, it's been about a month and I've made 12 sales.  I'm very happy with that number, even though a few sales were in fact to family.  I was hoping for a sale a week.  I'm not sure if this will keep up, however, as I've been conversing with lots of etsy sellers and got a very mixed review.  Some sellers are doing great, some stores aren't getting any sales at all.  Going by that, I feel like I'm doing something right, and I'm just going to keep working.  I do need to structure my time better though.  Especially now with spring approaching, we'll be outside a lot.  Thankfully, I can blog, list, tweak, research, order and chat online while outside.

This month's menu will feature more mini bags, as the last mermaid one lasted a whopping 20 minutes once I listed it, and maybe some totes.  I need to get my hands on some new patterns (fabric).  I just don't have a whole lot of time to shop.  Where's my personal shopper when I need her?

No comments:

Post a Comment